Master Plan – Designed to add grandness to living!
Vooty Golf County is designed to add grandeur to living! It is perhaps the best space for golfing in Hyderabad, and a magnificent project that is bound to ignite a passion in you for living grandly.
SHORT HOLE DESCRIPTIONS
- This hole doglegs right, keep to the left to avoid bunkers, approach carefully to green as it is split by a ridge.
- Long par 3, with a narrow green, best played with a left to right tee shot, green slopes away from the front.
- Avoid centre bunker with tee shot, then lay up short of greenside bunkers, green has 3 levels.
- A short par 4, however risky to attack with a nulla and pond infront of green.
- Short par 3 surrounded by sand, choose the right club and hit it straight.
- Cross bunkers set across line of play, centre left one can be carried or lay up short fairway green is split into 2 tiers.
- Longest hole on course, bunkers on both side fairways with nulla cutting across green, large hollow to green right for bailout option.
- Long par 4, best played down the right half of the fairway, bounce approach possible to right side of green.
- Medium par 4, that plays uphill with nulla in front of the green is best approached from the right hand side of the fairway.
- This hole bends to the right with a large nulla short of the green. Bunkers next to and behind green.
- Downhill par 3 surrounded by several small bunkers and grass hollows, green is long and undulating.
- Driveable par 4 with island green a true risk / reward opportunity but be careful. Green is spilt into 3 levels.
- Tee shot requires long water carry, hole looks harder than it is, be wary of uphill approach to shallow green.
- Water to avoid along the right and fairway narrows the further you go. Nulla to be carried on approach, but a great scoring opportunity.
- Longish uphill par 4, green is best approached from left half of fairway, green set above surrounds.
- Shortish downhill par 4 with several bunkers to avoid, the closer one gets to the fairway bunkers the better the approach angle.
- A sporty par 3 played over water to a green wrapped along a pond, green is tricky with several soft contours.
- A longish par 4 with all the trouble along the right, big hollow in front of greens swallows any short approach.
- Fine Dining Restaurant with Golf View
- WiFi Enabled Clubhouse
- Indoor Games
- 120 Car Parking Space
- Valet Parking Facility
- First Aid Facility
- Changing Rooms With 120 Lockers Capacity
Some wow factors of this amazing golf course:
- 18 Hole Par 72 Championship Course
- 294 Yards Driving Range
- 43 Bunkers
- 13 Water Bodies With a Capacity of 90 Million Litres
- Two 1 km long creeks along the golf course
- 5000 plantations with 20 different plant varieties and 30 different flora varieties
- Professionally Trained Caddies